Join Team Arbiter
We are a collective of like-minded travel and design aficionados. While we’re not always actively hiring, we are always open to exploratory conversations.
Luxury Travel Advisor (Independent Contractor)
We are very thoughtfully and selectively onboarding both advisors who are new to the industry and looking for a full-time career change, and those with experience who are looking for a team. Our advisors have a passion for travel, of course, but also for the details. As self-proclaimed “arbiters of taste,” each of our team members has a discerning eye and an innate curiosity for discovering (and sharing) the beauty of the world.
This position is a remote, commission-based role. While Arbiter Advisors operate as a team behind-the-scenes, each individual maintains their own client book of business. Once trained, Arbiter provides advisors with qualified leads, but advisors are expected to have their own network as well.
To express an interest, please apply below. The next step will include interviews with the team and submitting a detailed business + marketing plan.
Client Experience & Operations Associate (Full Time)
Arbiter Travel Co. is seeking a passionate, driven, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a full-time Client Experience & Operations Associate. This position is a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in supporting both client services and internal business operations in a rapidly growing travel business. The candidate will work closely with the founder, acting as an extension of her in day-to-day responsibilities.
Arbiter Travel Co. is a small business in an early growth stage, and the ideal candidate must be willing to provide support in all areas of the business. This is a unique opportunity for someone who is eager to grow with the organization and make a significant impact as the first official hire.
Arbiter Travel Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Collaborate with founder and advisors to craft seamless client itineraries, ensuring accuracy and exceeding expectations.
- Manage client concierge bookings and daily schedules with a keen eye for detail.
- Create and update digital itineraries, infusing our brand’s touch into every detail.
- Work closely with travel partners to facilitate client bookings, handle requests, and manage intricate details.
- Develop and organize client and supplier databases, maintaining a gold standard of organization.
- Refine and elevate internal operations, including SOPs, marketing calendars, research libraries, resources, and feedback processes.
- Collaborate with the internal team and freelancers to achieve shared goals.
- Communicate and foster meaningful relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Support founder in business development, branding, and marketing initiatives.
- Based in Southern California (LA preferred, Orange County considered).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 – 4+ years of experience in travel, hospitality, customer service, or project management.
- Proficiency in ClickUp, SalesForce SafariPortal, AXUS, Sion, Slack, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Canva all beneficial.
- Familiarity with Sabre/GDS is a plus.
- Strong written and organizational skills, with an eye for design.
- Base salary commensurate with experience.
- Commission-based bonus opportunities.
- Remote work flexibility and discretionary time off.